bullshit

So I'm a fulltime student with dreams of becoming a doctor. The beginning of this fall semester I was supposed to take some core classes; but I went to orlando with my family for about two weeks when classes first began. Prior to classes starting I told my family "hmmm I don't think it's a good idea to take classes and I'm gonna be at a vacation home and cant ensure the internet is going to be working" well lo and behold the internet wasn't working and I wasn't able to get into class. So I missed class and attendance and participation is %15 of my grade. Haven't attended for 3-4 consecutive days which is four weeks (month worth of class) this includes homework,  assignments, and class chats. So I'm out of the classes and i told my family... they said well it's your responsibility to say you don't want to take classes this semester. And I'm like "what? You said this was a 'family decision'" and I'm thinking 'OH it was a family decision when things are going good but when it blows up in my face it's an individual consequence'. That's so messed up. So now I'm being labeled as a college drop out! WHILE IM STILL IN COLLEGE! WTH! being called a bum and freeloader? Like what? I pay Bill's and buy groceries?  How am I freeloading? Cause god knows I'd like to keep my money in my pocket and spoil myself but guess what BILLS! smh at this point I'm seeing the deterioration in family dynamics and it's just a matter of time that I'm thrown back in an institution. I'm coherent, intelligent, understanding, and sane.... but all of that means nothing if they want me gone. This is really about getting financial aid money. This isn't about me going to school and getting an degree because it's in my best interest, it's about me paying more to stay here and paying more in rent for financial aid and student loans.... I really dont want to take out an student loan.. but yet again here is the pressure. If I dont it will probably be used against me, and if I do... well my credit is already shit. So there goes that... getting a loan I can never pay back because I'm on a fixed income... I feel like in between a rock and a broadsword cause there is no good way out of this that I can see right now 

Popular posts from this blog

deep pondering

is it truth?

Introduction