Introduction

Hi I am Miss Fierce. I am told I suffer from delusions and mood swings. We'll get to how that came about later. My opinion on mental health at this point is in low standing. I had a very spiritual life prior to a slew of diagnosis. I participated in rituals, alters, and circles. I was comfortable in my beliefs and where my spiritual life was going. I was aware of what I was praying to and that it had brought balance into my life. I meditated at least twice a day and gave thanks to the elements that had protected me. Once I was forcable put on my mental health journey due to misunderstanding of communication (ex boyfriend telling my parents I hear voices) because I was trying to explain what empathy feels like to a guy who was spiritually dead. Long story short that got me put on medication that makes me spiritually dead. Thinking is painful to the point where I feel like vomiting as well is trying to read; mind you i would read 700 page books in a day. I feel like an alien has invaded my body and now my mind is a slave to it. I'm not forward thinking, since being put on meds- first time experiencing depression or anxiety... I just dont feel built for this life anymore.

Popular posts from this blog

deep pondering

is it truth?